The Project is for the expansion of the main navigation channel and turning basin for the Coast Guard Base, released by the Private Engineering Office (PEO) in the State of Qatar consisting of:
- Construction of water bund/causeway all around the coast guard base working area for the purpose of work site protection and dewatering.
- Drilling and blasting of the required coast guard base area for a total volume of 3.2 million M³.
- Processing and producing aggregates, quarry run and armor rocks from the excavated material using our crushers, for the protection works of the coast guard base jetty and causeway.
- Construction of the jetty and causeway of the coast guard base.
- Excavation of the turning basin channel.
- Excavation of 3.2 million M³ in Rocks at Sumeisima Shore for a depth of 6.8 and 9 Meters.
- Crushing, screening and mixing with dune sand for 640,000 M³ of the excavated material to be used for backfilling.
CLIENT: PRIVATE ENGINEERING OFFICE (PEO)